TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Low Cost Print Ireland.com is a registered name of Bolton Print Ltd and is a service provided by its trading name Bolton Print Centre, it reserves the right to change or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to the customer.
- PAYMENT: Strictly in advance of any work including sample(s) being started. No refund will be issued once print ready artwork has been submitted by the customer and the customer has given Bolton Print Centre approval to proceed with the printing of its order.
- DELIVERY/COLLECTION: Delivery/collection periods quoted are from receipt of approved artwork and full payment, this may vary due to different processing methods used by individual card processors and Bolton Print Centre will only proceed with the printing of any order once same has reached its bank account. Standard print turnaround times are from receipt of approved artwork and may from 3 to 15 working days, however at certain times and also depending on the complexity and volume of work being processed an express service may be available at extra cost. Any item quoted or represented for delivery or collection, or the carrying out of any work is given only as an estimate but in the belief that it can be kept. Nevertheless neither Bolton Print Centre or its agents or its servants shall be under any liability for any delay howsoever the same shall be caused. A delivery charge will be applied unless otherwise agreed. Where applicable free samples are available for collection only.
Due to COVID 19 the above delivery times may be expanded beyond any date specified to the customer.
- RETENTION OF TITLE: Title to the goods sold shall not pass to the customer until paid in full but once delivered/collected shall not be returned except with the previous written consent of Bolton Print Centre within 3 days of receipt of same. All artworks, origination, logos, discs, etc., created by Bolton Print Centre for the customer remains the property of Bolton Print Centre. All completed print orders not collected within 30 days from due date will incur a holding fee.
- RISK: Risk in the goods shall pass to the customer upon delivery/collection to the customer or his representative or nominee at Bolton Print Centre premises or to An Post or any carrier, and any such carrier shall be deemed to be the agent of the customer.
- EMERGENCIES: In the case where urgency or other factors occur, which require Bolton Print Centre to use its initiative in approving artwork or otherwise acting on behalf of the customer it will act according to its knowledge of the wishes of the customer but shall have no liability to the customer what so ever provided Bolton Print Centre acted.
- VAT: The invoice is strictly NETT of VAT and is charged at the rate then current. (All or any prices displayed exclude vat)
- SAMPLES: Samples are submitted for approval and may be charged at value.
- COLOURS: Orders are subject to normal colour deviations in silkscreen printing, foil blocking, pad printing, digital printing, large format printing and colour processing, materials and printed colours/photos/logos will be matched as closely as reasonably possible.
- QUANTITIES: While every endeavour is made to deliver the exact quantity ordered, in the event of a delivery of plus or minus 10% of the quantity ordered same will be charged.
- INSURANCE: Customers own responsibility. Risk begins when goods leave our premises.
- PRICES & PRICE VARIATIONS: The contract price is subject to sight of copy of artwork, any unforeseen extra expense incurred by Bolton Print Centre will be passed on to the customer. All increase in costs of materials, extra ink coverage, different print layouts, currency fluctuations, rise in transport costs or any other major influence on the cost to Bolton Print Centre of goods contracted for and may be increased by Bolton Print Centre without or with prior notice to the customer. All prices given/displayed are based on print ready files supplied and must be saved to the correct size(s) with cut marks, bleed and all fonts embedded. If for any reason artwork files supplied by the customer are incorrect, an extra charge may be applied. All quotes are valid for 24 hours from time sent unless the customer notifies Bolton Print Centre of their acceptance of same.
- PRINT AUDIT: Onsite print audits are carried out by lowcostprintireland.com expert consultants and are chargeable.
- JURISDICTION: This contract has been made in Dublin at Bolton Print Centre and shall be deemed to have been so made. DUBLIN AREA COURTS SHALL HAVE JURISDICTION in relation to any disputes arising.
- VIS MAJOR: In the event of war, riot, civil disturbances or other major forces outside the parties rendering it impossible or impractical for Bolton Print Centre to complete the contract Bolton Print Centre may at its option repudiate this agreement by writing to the customer.
- ARTWORK, BLOCKS ETC.: The cost of artwork, blocks and any origination is additional on the first order for any design/typesetting etc., and will be charged accordingly. All artwork costs are given only as estimates and any additional time taken to create artworks will be charged accordingly. When artwork has been approved, the responsibility rests with the customer to ensure that the design and the copy are correct before approving same to go to print. If copyrights unknown to Bolton Print Centre are infringed to meet customer’s instructions this is the customer’s responsibility and shall indemnify Bolton Print Centre in respect of all actions, proceedings, claims or costs, loss or damage or expense suffered by Bolton Print Centre in respect thereof. All artworks may or may not be archived but only if requested to do so by the customer in writing to Bolton Print Centre. All print ready artwork(s) submitted before 10am may be included for same day printing service at extra cost. All print ready artwork supplied must be set as CYMK. All print sizes are approximate and may vary by a plus or minus of a few millimetres and to a maximum of not more than 50 mm. The standard business card size is 50mm x 85mm. A standard layout charge starting from €9.99 plus vat at the rate current will applied to all orders irrespective of print ready artwork being supplied by the customer.
- INTERPRETATION: In the case of any conflict between any of these general conditions and any especially agreed conditions the latter shall prevail.
- OFFERS – Promotional or Other: Bolton Print Centre reserves the right to increase or withdraw any of its prices or promotional or otherwise at any time whatsoever without prior notice to the customer.
- Customers must subscribe to our newsletter and be registered on our system before purchasing any of our products.