TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Low Cost Print Ireland.com is a registered name of Bolton Print Ltd and is a service provided by such. Bolton Print Ltd reserves the right to change or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to the customer.
- PAYMENT: Strictly in advance of any work including sample(s) being started. No refund will be issued once your have submitted print ready artwork and have given Bolton Print Ltd approval to proceed with the printing of your order. Certain order(s) may be delivered without prior payment, however payment is due within 10 days from date of delivery of said items unless otherwise agreed in writing with Bolton Print Ltd.
- DELIVERY/COLLECTION: Delivery/collection periods quoted are from receipt of the approved artwork including full payment. Standard turnaround from approved artwork is from 3 to 5 working days, however at certain times an express on the spot service or equivalent service may be available at extra cost also dependant on the volume of work being processed at any given time. Any item quoted or represented for delivery or collection, or the carrying out of any work is given only as an estimate but in the belief that it can be kept. Nevertheless neither Bolton Print Ltd or its agents or servants shall be under any liability for any delay howsoever the same shall be caused. A delivery charge will be applied to all orders dispatched.
Where applicable free samples are available for collection only.
- RETENTION OF TITLE: Title to the goods sold shall not pass to the customer until paid in full but once delivered shall not be returned except with the previous written consent of Bolton Print Ltd within 3 days of receipt of goods delivered. All artworks, origination, logos, discs, etc., created by Bolton Print Ltd for the customer remains the property of Bolton Print Ltd. All orders not collected within 30 days from due date will incur a holding charge.
- RISK: Risk in the goods shall pass to the customer upon delivery to the customer or his representative or nominee at Bolton Print Ltd premises or to An Post or any carrier, and any such carrier shall be deemed to be the agent of the customer.
- EMERGENCIES: In the case where urgency or other factors occur, which require Bolton Print Ltd to use its initiative in approving artwork or otherwise acting on behalf of the customer it will act according to its knowledge of the wishes of the customer but shall have no liability to the customer what so ever provided Bolton Print Ltd acted.
- VAT: The invoice is strictly NETT of VAT and is charged at the rate then current. (All or any prices displayed exclude vat)
- SAMPLES: Samples are submitted for approval and may be charged at value.
- COLOURS: Orders are subject to normal colour deviations in silkscreen printing, foil blocking, pad printing, digital printing, poster printing and colour film processing, materials and printed colours/photos/logos will be matched as closely as reasonably possible.
- QUANTITIES: While every endeavour is made to deliver the exact quantity ordered, in the event of a delivery of plus or minus 10% of the quantity ordered, same will be charged.
- INSURANCE: Customers own responsibility. Risk begins when goods leave our premises.
- PRICES & PRICE VARIATIONS: The contract price is subject to sight of copy of artwork, any unforeseen extra expense incurred by Bolton Print Ltd will be passed on to the customer. All increase in costs of materials, extra ink coverage, different print layouts, currency fluctuations, rise in transport costs or any other major influence on the cost to Bolton Print Ltd of goods contracted for and may be increased by Bolton Print Ltd without or with prior notice to the customer. All low cost print prices are based on an ink coverage of less than 50%, any increase in additional ink coverage will be charged accordingly. All prices may be based on amount of printing ordered in any given period. All prices given are based on print ready files supplied and must be in the correct size(s) with cut marks, bleed and all fonts embedded. If for any reason artwork files supplied by the customer are incorrect, an extra charge may be applied. If unsatisfied with your completed or any part of your print order, Bolton Print Ltd must be notified of same within 3 days of receipt/delivery of your order.
- PRINT AUDIT: All onsite print audits are carried out by lowcostprintireland.com free of charge, however same is chargeable if you do not proceed to further engage the services of lowcostprintireland.com.
- JURISDICTION: This contract has been made in Dublin at Bolton Print Ltd and shall be deemed to have been so made. DUBLIN AREA COURTS SHALL HAVE JURISDICTION in relation to any disputes arising.
- VIS MAJOR: In the event of war, riot, civil disturbances or other major forces outside the parties rendering it impossible or impractical for Bolton Print Ltd to complete the contract Bolton Print Ltd may at its option repudiate this agreement by writing to the customer.
- ARTWORK, BLOCKS ETC.: The cost of artwork, blocks and any origination is additional on the first order for any design/typesetting etc., and will be charged accordingly. All artwork costs are given only as estimates and any additional time taken to create artworks will be charged accordingly. When artwork has been approved, the responsibility rests with the customer to ensure that the design and the copy are correct before approving same to go to print. If copyrights unknown to Bolton Print Ltd are infringed to meet customer’s instructions this is the customer’s responsibility and shall indemnify Bolton Print Ltd in respect of all actions, proceedings, claims or costs, loss or damage or expense suffered by Bolton Print Ltd in respect thereof. All artworks may or may not be archived but only if requested to do so by the customer in writing to Bolton Print Ltd. All print ready artwork(s) submitted before 10am may be included for same day printing service at extra cost. All print ready artwork supplied must be set as CYMK. All print sizes are approximate and may vary by a plus or minus of a few millimetres and to a maximum of not more than 50 mm. The standard business card size is 50mm x 85mm.
- INTERPRETATION: In the case of any conflict between any of these general conditions and any especially agreed conditions the latter shall prevail.
- OFFERS – Promotional or Other: Bolton Print Ltd reserves the right to increase or withdraw any of its prices or promotional or otherwise at any time whatsoever without prior notice to the customer.
- Customers must subscribe to our newsletter and be registered on our system before purchasing any of our products.